Our home base could be yours too.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you understand accuracy is everything. You have a high attention to detail and a track record as a strong and competent administrator. You are committed to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
A Day in the life of an Accounts Payable Clerk:
What you will bring to the table:
- Ensuring all invoices, purchase orders, variance purchase orders, and service work orders are properly
- authorized, coded and payment is made accurately and on time
- Generate cheque runs and other miscellaneous payments, as required
- Reconcile vendor statements and GL accounts
- Maintain filing of invoices, cheque copies, and supporting documentation
- Work independently or in a team environment to support the common goals of the accounting team
- Other general accounting duties, as assigned - i.e. GST filings, journal entries
- Proven accounting skills obtained through education and 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail, integrity, confidentiality, and ability to problem solve independently
- Able to manage a diverse and changing workload in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Highly developed communication skills including the ability to deal with a wide variety of vendors
- Multi-company environment experience preferred
- Intermediate experience with the Microsoft Office suite of software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Comfortable building positive relationships with people at all levels of the organization
As a 2019 Platinum Level Best Managed Company, we will provide you the following:
- Flexible health and dental coverage
- Customized Training Programs
- Opportunity for Growth and Career Development
- Employee Discounts
- On-Site Gym
- Extensive Volunteer and Community Involvement
Do you see the magic? Are you ready to be part of the lifestyle? Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team and contribute to our exceptional track record, with over 26 thousand homes built in the last 39 years. Please apply at https://www.fitzii.com/apply/40931 no later than June 23, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.