The Jasmine Lee Team is here to build careers worth having, a business worth owning and lives worth living!
Position: Administrative Assistant / Manager
Experience: Administrative & Office Experience
Location: North York, Ontario
Language: Fluent in English
Travel: Mobility is an asset
Education: High school or equivalent
Pay Schedule: Salary plus incentives and bonuses
Career advancement opportunities available
Qualities of our Adminisitrative Assistant / Manager:
- High Productivity - they’re driven, when they’re focused, they get a lot of stuff done
- Detail Oriented & Systems Driven - somebody who’s good at creating, developing and fine tuning systems.
- Energetic, outgoing, positive and optimistic
- Team player - you play an important role within the team and you eagerly take on that role
- Reliable & Responsible - you make commitments and keep them
- Good Communicator both written and verbal, ability to proof brochures, write correspondence, handle inquiries & must be able to maintain confidential information
- Adaptable – you’re able to work with multiple personality types.
- Organized - you can structure tasks and get them done
- Able to work under pressure with tight timelines
- Problem solver – you face challenges and obstacles with enthusiasm
- Understands clients for life!
- Various administrative tasks include overseeing all transactions from contact to closing
- Implementing and managing all systems for seller and buyer transactions.
- Implementing systems for lead generation.
- Implementig and maintaining client databases.
- Tracking calendar items.
- Assist the Realtor with setting appointments
- Preparing email correspondence
- Report updates & maintaining records
- Setting up marketing materials
- Ensuring all parties have all documents related to the real estate transactions.
- Manage & Update Team Website.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with Apple products, Software & apps (iMac, Macbook, iPad, iPhone etc)
- Web Forms, Realtor Link, TorontoMLS, EasyOFFER an asset
- CRM, Mail Chimp, Evernote, Pages & Numbers
- Social Media - Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and Twitter
To apply for this position, please carefully follow the steps below:
- Please email us a copy of your resume and cover letter.
- Also Include your preferred work days? work hours? and start date?
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org