Graphic Design/ Social Media Marketing & Franchisee Support Assistant
SanSai Grill, Torrance, CA
Our Fast Casual Restaurant brand has been around since 2002. We currently in the process if revamping the brand and the concept to update it with the current Fast casual restaurant trend.
Job Summary: Seeking an energetic and outgoing Marketing & Franchisee Support Assistant. It's a part time position which could develop into a full-time as the company plan to expand again. This position requires ability to do multi tasks, detail oriented. In addition, Marketing & Franchisee support assistant will provide administrative support for the principal and franchising / Legal department. This person must be positive and organized with the ability to effectively manage time, multiple tasks and priorities, all with attention to the details and a personable, supportive demeanor.
Main Duties will include: Assisting with organizing campaigns, developing marketing strategies, answering calls and emails, communicating with Franchisee, Graphic/branding design, directing photographers, and internet research.
Your work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the franchisee support department. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment that challenges you and allows you to use your creativity, send your resume
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage social media strategy and campaigns through Social Media management system and Content calendar
- Experience and Understanding of Restaurant Graphic design and Marketing
- Approving photographer work for marketing campaign uses.
- Plan marketing promotions and campaigns under the company's brand directions.
- Managing the company's inbox and responding to inquiries
- Direct franchise relations in diverse cultures and backgrounds for brand's growth and recognition in the franchise industry.
- Create and organize all files and documents related to Franchise Relations.
- Manage projects from planning to execution with follow-ups.
- Assist with Blog content creation
- Creating/editing pitch decks
- Ordering/creating potential collateral pieces
- Assisting with Ad content creation and building image repository
- Aiding in PR initiatives
- Manage franchise relations with professional, effective, communication skills in English (Korean would be plus)
- Experience maintaining an executive's calendar, including scheduling appointments, meetings, appearances, travel and events.
- Draft memos for announcements; communicate with franchise partners, vendors, consultants, investors, and potential franchisees.
- Check voicemail regularly - when arriving in the morning and an hour prior to leaving each evening, facilitating the return of calls and directing responses to requests from callers.
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable using social media app such as Instagram, Facebook, Snap Chat,
- Active Yelp reviewer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional demeanor and a positive attitude
- Graphic design experience (Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Proficient on MAC and in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Adobe suite (Illustrator/ Photoshop) is a plus
- Someone experience with photography.
- Tech savy with the ability to trouble shoot computer and device issues (Not mandatory, we have outsourced IT Support)
- Sense of urgency, with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Analytical mindset and problem solving abilities
- Must be focused and take the initiative to resolve issues
- Experience forming and maintaining professional supplier relationships
If you are open to learn legal support, other job responsibilities may include (Not limited to):
- Liaison for off-site legal counsel in general matters pertaining to franchise business which involves franchise law, business law, and general legal compliance, California and Federal government regulations in employment matters and health-department and other governing regulations.
- Review legal documents, contracts, agreements, and forms and communicate it with the CEO and offsite legal counsel.
- Direct and communicate with outside legal counsel for litigation and trademark registration matters.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with vendors.
Type: Part Time leading to Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- graphic design: 2 years (Preferred)