- Associate or BS degree , relevant to the Industry Experience
- 2 or more years of Industrial sales preferable in the packaging, marking, labeling, gluing business
- Have a solid understanding of local area networking and territory management to concepts and standards needed to sell and manage equipment sales.
- Having a basic understanding of mechanical and electronic equipment
- Willingness and desire to win and support the HIMS team, through sales & service of its's products.
- Strong Customer focus
- Self-motivated, high initiative, self-directed.
- Strong attention to details
- Achievement oriented. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Micro soft office Suite.
- Ability to travel by vehicle on a daily basis and overnight 15%-30% in the U.S. assigned territory as needed to meet growth and customer needs..
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- concepts and standards needed to sell and manage equipment s: 1 year (Required)
- Industrial sales (packaging, marking, labeling, gluing busin: 2 years (Required)