Global Practice Development - Possess knowledge of the proficiencies, practice areas expertise and business development priorities of JAMS international panel; has familiarity with company-wide practice areas and initiatives.
Legal - Has solid understanding of the legal industry and legal terminology.
Technical - Has computer literacy and proficiency in all software programs required for the position.
Organization - Has excellent ability to organize, meet deadlines and manage multiple responsibilities and tasks in a quick-paced environment
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
- At least 3 years of comparable work experience in marketing, practice/business development and/or administrative support; legal and client service experience, a plus
- For internal candidates, proven ability and good performance as a JAMS associate for a minimum of 1 year
- Talking with clients, panelists, etc, over the phone and/or face-to-face for extended periods of time
- Effectively and articulately communicate with our clients regarding our services, policies, procedures, etc.
- Handle problems or issues for clients and/or panelists, etc., who are sometimes angry or impatient
- Handle administrative tasks with deadlines efficiently and also manage large scale projects (panelist launches, events, etc.)
- Occasional domestic travel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year