James Tse Inc. is looking for a Digital Photography Retoucher to join our team. The Imaging Artist must possess at least 5 years' experience and ensure speed, high quality and consistency in their work. The right candidate will be someone who likes to take initiative and is open and receptive to feedback; time management is crucial!
- Retouch food, product, interiors, portraits, landscape, and life style image
- Must be able to create gifs, cinemograph, stop motion videos
- File Management to ensure an organized workflow
- Update website & social media channels on a regular basis
- Create and prepare marketing materials for print
- Must take direction well
- Communicates directly to clients
- Photoshop CS6 or higher
- At least 5 years retouching experience
- Retouching experience in a high-volume environment.
- Knowledge of colour management, composites and masking.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong visual skills, attention to detail and an eye for consistency and colour.
- Experience with Capture One (required)
- Understanding of lighting, reflections, and textures
- Creative and technical problem solving abilities
- Handle last minute changes and take direction easily
- Organized with the proven ability to multi-task competing projects against strict deadlines
- Open and receptivity to feedback
- Amiable and work well with others
Film Background (Asset)
Film Editing (Asset)
Films Edits (Asset)
Works well under tight deadlines.
How to Apply:
Your portfolio should display before and after retouching work: 8x images - we request either a link to your online portfolio or an attached PDF of images. Applications without a portfolio will unfortunately not be considered.
We thank all candidates in advance; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- retouching: 5 years (Required)