Hello Graphic Designers!
Our company James Jeans is a premium denim brand that has been in the business for over 15 years. The one and only Oprah even recommended our fit on her infamous must haves show!
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer that can design simple and elegant banners, create catchy email marketing graphics and touch up model photos.
Here's a few more occasional tasks to be accomplished by you:
- Arrange model scouting and schedule photo shoots
- Create seasonal Lookbook brochures for our sales team
- Other relative tasks will be assigned when your expertise is needed
Other qualities we are looking for:
- Strong team player - you will work collaboratively with fellow designers and web development teammates. There is no "I" in team!
- You go above and beyond your requested tasks
- When an assignment is handed to you, you think about the pros and cons and logically think, "How can I make my design work well for the company as a whole?"
Qualifications and Skills:
- Great with class leading design programs, such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and others (Let us know you're skillset!)
- Exceptional eye for design - layout, typography, proportions, etc.
- Ability to produce graphics quickly
- If you know your way around a DSLR camera and can take some great shots that's a huge plus!
- If you're bilingual (Korean/English) (Not a requirement)
- You have experience within the fashion industry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $43,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)