Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment.
What This Position Is All About:
HBC Digital is looking for a coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Acquisition Affiliate team for Saks and Lord & Taylor. This role will report into the Manager, Affiliates. The Coordinator will have ongoing interaction with cross-functional teams across the organization including but not limited to the Promotions, Creative, Merchandising, Operations, and various store marketing teams.
As the Coordinator, Affiliates You Will:
- Be the point person for key creative deliverables that will support any promotional campaigns or branded efforts for the Saks and Lord & Taylor banners (inclusive of promotional set up, creative briefs, newsletter assets, QA of assets, etc).
- Support the affiliate team through pro-active monitoring of daily affiliate performance and individual campaigns by providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to monitor the channel.
- Assist with the returns and cancellations process, order inquiries, feed issues and other ad hoc support as needed.
- Review publisher sites to ensure accurate promotions are posted, and working.
- Support CoOp specific campaigns by managing deliverables, setting expectations with the partner, reporting and screenshot compilation.
- On an ad hoc basis, assemble performance reporting to analyze and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Conduct competitive research of affiliate channel publisher offers and exclusives.
- Help onboard new publishers and other partners through providing key requirements
- Assist and support on larger projects as needed
You'll Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- 6 months-1 year of experience (internship or job experience), preferably with a marketing/business/digital focus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of overall budgeting
- Detail oriented, meticulous organizational skills, ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, ability to work well with teams and build relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, project management, ability to quickly ascend a learning curve, comfortable working with data.
- Careful attention to detail without sacrificing deadlines. The right candidate will be able to juggle several, sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Affiliate experience a plus, experience with digital advertising tactics, preferred but not mandatory.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.