Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and omni-channel platforms all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with nearly more than 300 stores and approximately over 35,000 employees around the world.
Our leading businesses banners across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Saks OFF 5TH.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer. In a performance driven culture, you excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering results.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Demonstrated strong communication and motivation skills
- Ability to translate behaviors into optimal selling experience and achievement of results
You Also Have:
- Detail oriented results-oriented
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
As The Stock Associate, You Will:
- Understand the competitive market and promote the advantages of HBC brands
- Assisting with the organization of the stock room
- Execute the appropriate selling behaviors consistently
- Leverage PK (product knowledge) as a differentiating factor in the service experience
- Demonstrate appropriate selling behaviors and achieve KPI's (key performance indicators) to deliver business objectives
- Foster partnerships and work together with all departments to assist the customer more efficiently
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.