JOB TITLE: SVP/EVP, Managing Director, Public Affairs and Marketing Communications
REPORTS TO: CEO
Hudson Rouge is a luxury boutique marketing and communications agency that works solely on luxury brands as the exclusive agency of record for the Lincoln Automotive business across all channels. We combine brand strategy, media strategy, activation, digital, social, earned media, production, and analytics to provide exquisitely crafted creativity. We are a small group of people, spread across several offices; New York, Detroit, Shanghai, Toronto, Mexico City, Dubai and we care for each other as much as we care for our client. We are an agency that prides itself on doing the un-usual and we also look for the unusual talent: people who are excited about doing their best work and want to grow with us. We are seeking a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial leader for the agency’s earned media business. In addition to leading the overall strategy and implementation of the consumer media relations program for Lincoln, the EVP of Communications and Media Relations will help Hudson Rouge build and expand its client base as part of an integrated agency offering. The position reports to the CEO of the agency directly, and is aligned with the overall global WPP PR business that is part of a multi-agency team supporting Ford Motor Company globally. The right person will serve our clients by analyzing, solving and presenting viable integrated solutions to their toughest challenges.
- Lead overall account responsibilities, development of PR campaigns and provide senior level strategy to clients
- Lead integrated campaign development across marketing disciplines, be the champion of earned/PR for the agency
- Support new business development efforts for the agency focused on premium/luxury brands
- Spot incremental opportunities and formulate plans to proactively drive/grow the business
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills with internal teams, using agency resources to effectively and seamlessly support client’s business
- Build strong, collaborative and trusted relationships with creative and strategic partners
- Oversee the development of communications materials including media strategy, client recommendations, social programs, influencer engagement, experiential programs, content strategy, asset creation, etc.
- Manage and mentor team to execute programs to meet/exceed client expectations and complete to budget
- 12 – 15 years of experience; deep understanding of the luxury industry and integrated marketing
- PR agency or in-house experience focused on luxury or premium segment
- Digitally fluent, experience with influencer engagement programs and social-first campaigns
- Results driven, knows how to create breakthrough programs that exceed KPIs, while displaying a commitment to creative excellence
- Strong communication skills, particularly with oral presentations
- Diplomatic and empathetic leadership, a good listener who has the ability to adapt their style and response accordingly
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hudson Rouge (an operating unit of Team Detroit), (hereafter the “Company” or Team Detroit) does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by local, state, or federal law.