Hudson & Marshall is looking for a passionate and talented Junior Graphic Designer to support our marketing team with delivery of best-in-class creative and marketing collateral across all mediums. From digital, social, presentations/decks, brand creative, and content. You must be able to master a brand's look and feel, demonstrate your ability to meet challenges, and creatively problem solve in a fast-paced environment with a refined eye and a positive attitude.
Ideal candidate for this position would be a design undergrad looking to build their resume and portfolio in a real-world setting. Flexibility to tailor the roll as part-time or full-time, as well as work hours, as needed to accommodate school schedules. The position would be predominantly remote with occasional in office meetings as deemed for project collaboration.
This is a temporary position.
- Generate fresh, on-brand, and original production design
- Create and manage file archives
- Create print designs and layouts
- Oversee print or production jobs
- Manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Take ownership of a project and lead it from concept to production
- Collaborate in the development, and overall design to include but not limited to: Web graphics, digital ads, email campaigns, and print collateral.
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelors in or working towards your bachelor's in Graphic Design
- Design Portfolio a must
- Must be a self-starter and able to work remote and in office depending on projects
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Digital Typography
- Real estate or related industry experience preferred
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic HTML & CSS is a plus
- You are great under pressure and enjoy working on a deadline
- You are resourceful and upbeat in your work
- You continuously look for ways to improve and exceed expectations
- You know how to work well with others and manage a variety of different ideas
Please submit the following to be considered:
- Link to your online portfolio or a PDF w/samples of your work
- Cover letter (optional)
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour