GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Supports the Sales & Marketing team with promotions, compliance, client/field support, and company/department events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Data entry for planograms/surveys
- Compile compliance photos of magazines, snacks, and HBC products and design PowerPoint presentations to display promotions for clients
- Manage and ship monthly Window/Marquee covers along with creating a memo to be sent out to all locations
- Monthly compliance reports
- Promotional contracts
- Shipping Universal floor stand products and create monthly flyer to be sent out to all locations
- Set up department/company events and assist with planning and registering vendors for annual company vendor show
- GSC/Program Detail store list comparisons for billing as needed
- Visitor Registration for entire department
- Executive Calendar weekly updates
- Hudsy and Kidoodles - handle all event coordination and execution
- Handle all promotional mailings
- Field and Client support
- Support Sales and Marketing department as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- This position requires excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Good customer service and organizational skills.
- This person must be a team player.
- Essential: College Degree required, Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Desirable: Retail and/or magazine industry experience a plus
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our ...
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that's right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.