Global Asset Management Firm is seeking a Marketing Assistant to support their Head of Institutional Client Relations. This role offers a growth opportunity internally into Marketing or Client Relations.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Support the Head of Institutional Client Relations and his direct reports.
- Perform day-to-day administrative functions and general office responsibilities, including heavy calendar management.
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for tracking sales development.
- Complete detailed travel arrangements for the team.
- Work closely with the admin team to ensure proper coverage across the firm.
- Prepare monthly expense reports.
- Process vendor invoice payments.
- Maintain team attendance and record in the firm's HR database.
- Organize group meetings, occasional client events and dinners.
- Assist with client-related projects when junior sales level support is needed.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines, taking initiative to make rational decisions under pressure, exceptional communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Experience with calendaring for multiple executives or teams.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook email/ calendar skills.
- Interest in financial services and eager to take on broader responsibilities and ad-hoc projects for the Client Relations team.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, both internally and with client.
Base- 65-80k, plus bonus and generous benefits package.