Investment Management Firm seeking an Executive Assistant to support their Director of Marketing and extended team.
- Proactively and independently manage the Marketing Department calendars and act as a gatekeeper for the Director of Marketing. Schedule appointments, meetings and conference calls ensuring attendees are provided all relevant information
- Gain basic understanding for all parts of the business that the Director of Marketing is involved in to improve resourcefulness (will help with understanding the content of emails, docs).
- Liaise with other departments as needed on the execution of strategic projects on behalf of the Director of Marketing and establish effective working relationships with colleagues and external contacts
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements for the Marketing teams multi-city trips, including: booking hotels, flights, coordinating schedules and preparing detailed itineraries with all relevant information (making last minute changes as needed)
- Prepare/announce the agenda and any supplemental materials for weekly marketing meetings
- Communicate Marketing teams travel plans/scheduling to the administrative team at weekly meeting and as needed to ensure accuracy and consistency with other teams
- Prepare monthly AMEX corporate card and cash expense reports on Concur expense management system for members of the team complying with the Travel and Entertainment Policy
- Overall responsibility for prep of conference rooms for various meetings with beverages, food, materials, etc.
- Assist with special events and philanthropic causes as requested/needed
Qualified Candidates will have 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience.
Base- 95-110k DOE, plus generous bonus and benefits