Why we are
Huddol is about people helping people achieve better health. Huddol is a social collaboration application that rewards its members for inspiring each other to live fuller, healthier and happier lives.
Who we're looking for
We want you to be creative and forward looking. But more than that we want to work with people who believe that their marketing work is a social calling - an opportunity to bring a greater sense of purpose and meaning to your own life and the Huddol members for whom you hone your craft.
If this is only a job, then unfortunately, this is not the job for you. Our ideal candidate is a change-maker and thoughtfully rebellious. We want you to be able to express what is great about you through your work with us - a work-life values synergy is what we're after.
- Define and execute strategies for digital channels with ultimate goal of driving brand awareness and traffic to our online platform and other community building channels for both our members and network of professionals (B2B and B2C)
- Lead best practice in SEO, SEM, and SMM related activities
- Develop digital marketing campaigns and plans that support the organization and brand
- Create strategies for guest acquisition, optimization and retention
- Champion continuous review and optimization of organic and paid search performance including keyword analysis, landing page and content testing, etc.
- Drive usage of optimization tactics such as: A/B Testing, personalization, dynamic content, content marketing strategies, in order to attract and retain members and professionals
- Benchmark marketing programs against competitive and ever evolving landscape to surface best/new practices in the industry
- Support community management on the Huddol network
- Event promotion and management
- Content and community management of social media channels
- Bachelor's in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- 5+ plus years digital marketing experience, ideally with knowledge of health and social networking sector
- Strong and confident in everything Email marketing, SEO, SEM, SMM and other paid media
- Understanding of concepts/terms such as: HTML, CPC, display URLs, Domain, Alt-tag, Meta Tags, analytics, tracking tags, etc.
- You're on top of digital industry and evolution
- Multi channel social media experience
- Brand management experience
- Experienced multi-tasker who thrives under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Slack
- Knowledge of illustrative or photo editing software (visual design skills) and video production skills an asset
- Understanding and interest in analytics
- Knowledge of Adobe Connect
- Familiar with email marketing platforms (Sendgrid)
- Extensive experience with Facebook and Google Ads marketing
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 5 years (Required)
- English, French (Required)