Counter / Warehouse Associate will be responsible for taking care of customers, order entry, and fulfilling orders in a professional manner as well as warehouse upkeep and inventory management.
Knowledge and comprehension in the electrical industry is required. Salary / compensation based on experience.
- Counter Associate will be responsible for taking care of customers that come in (orders and pickups)
- They will have to complete transactions (credit, debit, or account sales)
- Confidently answer all inquiries relating to electrical products carried by Hudco
- Gather and prepare orders for pick up or delivery
- General duties around facility (housekeeping, stocking product, ordering inventory)
- At least 2 years experience working in the electrical industry
- Proficient knowledge in electrical building materials (distribution, lighting, hardware)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle Point-of-Sale Transactions & money handling skills
- Good physical health
- Professionalism and ability to take initiative
- Superb organizational skills
Hudco Electric Supply Ltd. has been serving Southern Ontario's electrical supply needs for over 30 years. With unsurpassed knowledge and exceptional service, Hudco has proven itself to be a strong force in the industry since 1989. By joining the team, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally and develop skills to confidently take on any task at hand.
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- electrical wholesale: 2 years (Required)
- Ontario Driver (Preferred)