The Junior Graphic Designer will be supporting our Design and Production teams building high quality assets used across the company. This is a full-time position in our San Francisco office.
- Design and build our best-in-class email newsletters
- Update Huckberry.com daily with branded materials and content
- Create digital and print assets to support marketing and growth
- Design ads used across our social and affiliate channels
- Work closely with our Buying team to create branded materials for featured sales and events
- Use provided data to drive decisions
- Strive to always iterate, improve, and innovate
We're looking for a hustler with a great attitude, and who will take pride in creating visual assets that are on brand and that delight our customers.
When applying, please include a link to your portfolio.
- BA in Graphic Design or 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Guru in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Well organized with a strong sense of project ownership.
- The ability to multi-task under tight deadlines while maintaining brand standards.
- Strong attention to detail
- Can work independently and also thrive in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Illustration, photography, e-commerce, and/or start-up experience
Huckberry is an independent online men's retailer and magazine for those who love adventure. We're a team of 100'ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio. Over a million young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration. We're bootstrapped, profitable and proud (read our story - link below), and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you.
Want to get know us better? Check out our:
- Origin story: https://huckberry.com/journal/posts/the-huckberry-story
- Journal: http://huckberry.com/journal [http://huckberry.com/blog]
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/huckberry [http://instagram.com/huckberry]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Huckberry
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Huckberry [https://twitter.com/Huckberry]
Huckberry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.