We are looking for a seasoned Program Manager to lead our team of developers. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader, project manager, and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient systems and SOPs to continually improve performance and customer experience. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desired outcome to our customers.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities, resources and the development team to meet project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Manage the inter-dependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- Define the Statement of Work and specification documents.
- Support prioritization of change orders.
- Oversee Quality Assurance testing.
- Assist in the development of the communication plan for each project and
- Support roll-out of new systems.
- Develop training materials for successful implementation across all functional roles.
- Set project expectations.
- Research best practices to improve software production methodologies.
- Experience with managing backend and frontend development projects, as well as web and/or mobile projects using an Agile methodology such as Scrum or XP.
- Understanding of successful project management principles, documentation best practices, testing methodologies, and deployment techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Document system requirements and test plans.
- Attention to detail.
- A desire to learn and grow with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
- Program Management: 1 year (Preferred)