Hubly is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to help us create amazing user experiences. You will work with our development team to come up with prototypes, designs, and wireframes. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Hubly is on a mission to provide global access to unbiased and affordable financial advice. Historically, financial advice does not scale because the financial planning lifecycle is a complex process based on understanding and analyzing each clients life situation, behavioral habits, and goals. At Hubly, we believe that our technology can make it possible to make personalized human advice scaleable, accessible, and affordable to more people than ever before.
Hubly works with top performing independent RIA firms across the United States to integrate every stage of the client lifecycle. Hubly makes it possible to create a repeatable goal-based financial planning process, allowing advisors to scale their practice and support their clients in achieving their personal financial goals faster. Hubly provides financial advisors with the right tools to be better educators, project managers, and accountability partners - allowing advisory firms to have more happy clients.
- We start with trust,but you still have to earn it
- We disagree often, but we disagree respectfully
- We always put our best foot forward, investing 150% into everything we do
- Chaos is beautiful,learning is always the number one objective
- We build strong frameworks,capturing our learnings to lay the path for those that follow
- We are radically transparent, we always provide the full picture to make better decisions, together
- We thrive on being uncomfortableand are not intimidated by what we don't know.
What you will do
- Lead a project team through of all aspects of the design process, from research through pixel perfect mockups and execution.
- Document detailed user flows, creating wireframes and other visual assets.
- Deliver pixel perfect mockups/prototypes that are consistent with Hubly's applications and brand guide in a fast-paced environment.
- Help the team push our UI and UX standards forward while keeping up on current trends and customer feedback.
- Represent and advocate on behalf of end users at all times.
- Evangelize user experience and champion a customer-centric product philosophy.
- Work closely with product managers to transform business requirements into well articulated, functional requirements.
- Provide direction and feedback to a diverse team of programmers.
- Iterate designs to meet changing requirements.
- 2+ years of experience designing software products (preferably in SaaS environment).
- Online portfolio that includes conceptual details along with beautiful visuals.
- Excellent communication skills and a talent for communicating ideas visually.
- Knowledge of the software as a service (SaaS) space.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, team environment.
- Knowledge of web browsers, their limitations and best practices associated with building web-based interfaces.
- Experience testing and validating design as well as reporting conclusions in well-developed documents.
- Basic understanding of web fundamentals such as HTML/CSS/JS and experience designing for accessibility.
- Knowledge of wireframing and design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision.
Hubly is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- UX/UI Design: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)