Hubly is looking for a talented executive assistant to help the Hubly leadership team structure and run day-to-day operations. You will work hand-in-hand with our business team to come up with and support execution frameworks that drive the company forward. The ideal candidate should have an uncanny ability to operate in the chaos of a startup environment and re-prioritize tasks daily to keep all the balls in the air. We're growing fast, changing fast, and are always short of resources - it'll be your job to manage the ambiguity.
Hubly is on a mission to provide global access to unbiased and affordable financial advice. Historically, financial advice does not scale because the financial planning lifecycle is a complex process based on understanding and analyzing each clients life situation, behavioral habits, and goals. At Hubly, we believe that our technology can make it possible to make personalized human advice scaleable, accessible, and affordable to more people than ever before.
Hubly works with top performing independent RIA firms across the United States to integrate every stage of the client lifecycle. Hubly makes it possible to create a repeatable goal-based financial planning process, allowing advisors to scale their practice and support their clients in achieving their personal financial goals faster. Hubly provides financial advisors with the right tools to be better educators, project managers, and accountability partners - allowing advisory firms to have more happy clients.
- We start with trust,but you still have to earn it
- We disagree often, but we disagree respectfully
- We always put our best foot forward, investing 150% into everything we do
- Chaos is beautiful,learning is always the number one objective
- We build strong frameworks,capturing our learnings to lay the path for those that follow
- We are radically transparent, we always provide the full picture to make better decisions, together
- We thrive on being uncomfortableand are not intimidated by what we don't know.
What you will do
- Assist the Executive Team in executing operational and strategic initiatives.
- Be the operations lead in managing and delivering client, stakeholder, and office projects, as needed.
- Design and manage the business and operational systems and processes that help move our company forward.
- Provide continuous enablement in the form of operational support, meeting preparation, and client research, allowing for seamless handoffs in the selling process between marketing, customer success and the CEO.
- Aid with continuous measurement of sales KPIs and proactively provide insights and training to improve our metrics.
- Help our team with a variety of tasks, including managing calendars and scheduling of meetings and calls for our founders, and other outward facing team members.
- Estimate costs, make and manage travel arrangements, flight and hotel bookings, as well as conference registration.
- Manage office budget and oversee general office operations.
- Help shape company culture by organizing events for team bonding and communication.
- 1+ years of experience working in a startup environment and managing projects.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, operations management or any related field.
- You take initiative to direct your own days, identify worthwhile projects, and take actionable steps to accomplish goals.
- You are detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
- You are energetic, resourceful and do what it takes to get the job done.
- You are hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat.
- You have glowing references from people you've worked with in the past
Hubly is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- start-up culture: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)