"Hublot - A different way to progress" say those who know this unique Swiss luxury watch company, where each and every moment moves forward to create the future at breathtaking speed. A dream, initiated and developed by Hublot's Chairman Jean-Claude Biver with CEO Ricardo Guadalupe when they took control of the brand in 2004. These two men are responsible for turning the Hublot brand into a genuine success story in which the Big Bang, Classic Fusion, and Manufacture Pieces (MP) Collection represent the symbols of a constantly evolving tradition.
We are currently seeking for a new Sales Associate in our Vancouver boutique.**
HUBLOT Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales, providing outstanding customer service in accordance with Company guidelines, performing routine operational tasks as assigned by the Store Manager, maintaining the overall appearance of the store and safeguarding Company assets.
STRENGTHS FOR SUCCESS
To achieve sales targets and develop client relationships whilst always promoting the brand image and providing the highest standard of service to clients.
- Introduce the Brand to all visitors to the store
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the functional and technical elements of the products along with exceptional selling skills necessary to do the job
- To work with team members to share knowledge and experiences for the benefit of the overall sales effort and development of the Brand.
- To ensure that client information is maintained in a thorough, accurate and accessible manner.
- Nurture client relationships for longer term benefit of the Brand: Engage with your client list, invite them to relevant events and keep them aware of any new products.
- Demonstrate a high level of contribution and collaboration in working with others to make the team successful in achieving targets for store sales.
- Develop strong negotiation skills to ensure closure of sales
Key KPI's for this role being:
- Achievement of individual sales target,
- Number of units sold,
- Number of High End sales
- Quality of new database entries, as well as robust follow up,
- Level of Stock loss/damage
- To act as an Ambassador for the Brand at all times. Impeccable grooming, with correct and positive attitude
- To maintain the level of excellence in customer service, providing prompt, attentive, courteous and effective service to both internal and external customers.
- To ensure that the store atmosphere and overall merchandising represent the spirit and essence of the Brand from cleanliness of displays, perfect visual merchandising and good team spirit
- Be mindful at all times of security within the store
- To behave in a respectful, collaborative and supportive manner towards colleagues at all time.
- To show flexibility in adapting to any changes required in the role of Sales Associate.
- To willingly align own behaviour with the needs and priorities of the business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Previous retail sales experience strongly preferred
- Previous clienteling experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn a technical product strongly preferred
- Ability to type and use e-mail required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends, is required
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)