HubHaus is looking to hire a Sales Coordinator for our real estate operations.
HubHaus is a shared housing startup, with the aim of giving everyone access to a community and a home in every major city across the country. We're powering a new approach to community housing - creating living spaces which are convenient, affordable, and purposely designed to support openness and friendship.
Over the past 3 years, our community has grown from scratch to generating over $10M/year from members across 25 cities. As we continue our rapid expansion into new markets over the next year, we are looking for someone to join our team.
This is a newly created role, and we are looking for someone who is excited to further develop the position, create systems, and improve inefficiencies. As we continue to scale, this person will be responsible for building out and managing a team of Sales Coordinators.
The responsibilities for the Sales Coordinator would be to monitor all house showings real-time, coordinate between showing attendees and our real estate agents, and provide basic customer service to prospective renters.
- Confirming attendance of people booked for house showings
- Marking appointment cancellations and assisting with rescheduling appointments
- Relaying any showing updates to our real estate agents in real-time
- Answering basic customer service questions
- Making lease offers and extending leasing documents to prospective renters
The shift would Wed - Fri, 2 PM -10 PM during the week and Sat-Sun, 9 AM - 5 PM during the weekends, with the ability to adjust for time off. There will also be the potential to work remotely after 1-2 months of demonstrated superior performance.
- High English proficiency
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Fast learner
- Technically savvy!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Typical deal size: