We are changing the way accountants and bookkeepers work. Our platform utilizes cloud computing and machine learning to automate financial document collection and processing - helping customers save time, scale their practice and build deeper relationships with the small businesses they serve.
Hubdoc was recognized as one of Canada's top 20 most innovative tech companies by the Canadian Innovation Exchange and a Rising Startup by Techweek 100 in 2017. We are Intuit and Xero strategic app partners, and we are proud to boast 5 star ratings on the Intuit Quickbooks and Xero app stores. In August 2018, Hubdoc was acquired by Xero, which has enabled the company to move forward into an exciting new chapter.
At Hubdoc, we believe great people build great products and even greater companies. We want to share our days with smart, passionate people who dream big and execute. We like taking risks, changing the game, and learning in everything we do.
Hubdoc is seeking a results-driven, product manager to own product road map and delivery against our core document automation technology platform. This is the technical platform that powers the document fetching capabilities that our customers adore. Success is defined by delivering a platform that can fetch documents and data automatically, reliably and cost-effectively for our customers.
Some of the things we'd love to have you do in your first six months include:
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Deeply understand the customer problem and how it aligns with Hubdoc mission and strategies
- Internalize and deeply understand Hubdoc's mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of the Hubdoc robot team
- Develop vision, strategy and road map
- Drive a product roadmap that supports the overall Hubdoc vision and a narrative for how your roadmap aligns with Hubdoc's mission and strategies
- Lead the definition and execution of scalable data-focused solution to support core customer needs and to deliver a superior customer experience
- Define and communicate product plan from conception to launch
- Define KPIs for customer success and prioritize product development to meaningful impact KPIs
- Execution & Delivery
- Work with GTM and engineering teams to reliably deliver product and platform enhancements on a weekly basis
If you join us, you will have:
- Customer focused. Deep customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap
- Collaborative. Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, and designers to deliver extraordinary products
- Superior presentation and verbal / written communication skills; comfortable with giving and receiving open, constructive feedback in a way that fosters trust and respect
- Highly quantitative and analytical. A keen eye for data and driving a culture of using data to make decisions
- Technical expertise and the ability to question, understand, and challenge software implementation decisions and priorities
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects that will help to advance the accounting technology ecosystem and power the small business economy
- Personal and professional growth - our team is quickly expanding to match the fast pace of our company's growth
- An outstanding work environment that is passionate about getting stuff done, collaboration, learning and having fun
- A competitive salary + equity
- Benefits, including spend accounts to put toward whatever makes you healthier!
At Hubdoc, we believe that diversity is key to building high-performing teams, and creating an inclusive work environment is our priority. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We will work with applicants to provide accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.