Why do we need you?
Our Sr. Account Executives (Sr. AE's) play a key role in converting marketing qualified leads into revenue generating customers. Reporting to the Head of Sales they are responsible for engaging with, and developing, our medium to large sized partner accounts in their first few months with Hubdoc. These prospects and partners will have a range of 10-100+ monthly bookkeeping clients. The Sr. AE is responsible for building strong relationships with prospective customers to ensure they understand and utilize the key features and benefits of their Hubdoc account.
This team is focused on continuous improvement and runs weekly Learning and Development sessions and 1 on 1s. It is an exciting role that offers the chance to be consultative and add real value to our customer's processes.
What team will you be joining?
Apart from collaborating with other members of the sales team, you will be working closely with our Customer Support team, Success and Marketing teams. These teams are passionate about delivering, human, positive customer experiences.
The Sr. AEs goal is to find solutions that work for Accountants & Bookkeepers and connect the value of the product during calls, emails, product demos and face to face interactions. The team strives to engage our potential customers in educated, value-based conversations to fully understand customer's business needs and how Hubdoc can support their growth. The AE will look beyond our software alone, working with the customer to understand their current Tech Stack, and potential product integration.
What essential skills will you need for the role?
- Have 2-3 years experience in a sales environment and are motivated and results driven. You have worked to quotas before and bossed them!
- Pride yourself on your communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to build relationships and understand client needs.
- Possess a strong ability to multitask and prioritize, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Always have a 'can-do' attitude and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What desirable skills would we love to see for this role?
- Have experience in a SaaS company or B2B sales.
- Have a working knowledge of using Salesforce and have used it to manage your pipeline.
- Previous experience in a customer focused team.
How you will contribute to the Account Executive team?
- High volume prospecting to identify high potential opportunities via multiple lead channels; inbound, outbound and reengaged existing leads in our CRM.
- Educating prospective customers from diverse geographies on the benefits of Hubdoc through discovery conversations, demo's, screen shares and events.
- Working closely with customers to understand their business needs and educating them on the value Hubdoc can add.
- Onboarding new clients and upselling by providing information, training and support on the use of the Hubdoc system.
- Accurately recording and tracking all sales activities in Salesforce.
- Focusing on collaboration and participating in a daily team huddle to review activity, new content and soft sales skills.
- Providing feedback to customer support, success, marketing, and product to improve our customer experience.
What will Hubdoc offer you?
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects that will help to advance the accounting technology ecosystem and power the small business economy.
- Personal and professional growth - our team is quickly expanding to match the fast pace of our company's growth.
- An outstanding work environment that is passionate about getting stuff done, collaboration, learning and having fun.
- A competitive salary + equity
- Benefits, including spend accounts to put toward whatever makes you healthier!
At Hubdoc, we believe that diversity is key to building high-performing teams, and creating an inclusive work environment is our priority. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We will work with applicants to provide accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.