Hubbli, a revolutionary leader in the education software services industry, is seeking a Conversion Optimization Analyst.
This position's primary focus is to oversee the conversion optimization of our clients' lead generation funnels. Our clients' success is determined by successful ads leading to booked tours - this leads to both higher revenue for them, and helps them to impact more lives. Your focus will be continuous testing with the goal to raise efficiency, to get better results, and to improve the conversion of key areas of the funnel. This should be not just your job, but a passion - we expect this work to light our Conversion Optimization Analyst up.
As the tools will always continue to evolve, our ideal candidate will stay up-to-date and continuously learn, working to improve and refine their skills to fully leverage the available resources.
The Conversion Optimization Analyst is a key integral part of our client success team, working alongside our Client Success Managers and Campaign Coordinator to deliver high-quality lead generation results to our clients.
This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer, while also working closely with other key members of the Hubbli team. This position will primarily work from home, during standard North American work hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Starting at 20 hours per week and may increase to 40 hours per week
Must be available for Monday - Friday North American time zone
- This is an independent contractor position with a future opportunity for employment status
- This is a virtual position working with our virtual team
- Applicants must be located in Canada or the US
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You're typical duties and responsibilities will be to...
- Form and test conversion strategies on client's Hubbli's platform
- Run tests on paid acquisition ads and landing pages to reduce customer acquisition costs
- Create optimization plans, prioritizing tests, tracking and reporting results over time
- Measure and optimize client campaigns using platform-specific dashboards and/or Hubbli's own analytics dashboards.
- Research and test campaigns to reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Partner with Hubbli's internal teams to ensure client needs are being met by coordinating with technical support, sales and product teams
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments, and collaboration opportunities with other team members
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve our customer service and sales goals
- Create a positive and fun environment for the overall Success team
YOU'RE PERFECT FOR HUBBLI IF...
- You are a self-starter, eager to take initiative and anticipate needs.
- You have a natural sense of urgency. When things arise, you're the first to tackle them.
- You believe in the value and importance of process and organization
- You've likely used some project management software to make this easier.
- You enjoy collaborating to accomplish a project or goal.
- You are energized by the challenge to implement new ideas. You love being encouraged to take an idea and run with it.
- You're assertive when you need to be and can "speak truth to power," but you always do so with kindness, empathy, and a positive mindset about the long-term vision.
- You pride yourself on being resourceful. Before asking a question, you naturally look for at least three ways to find the answer independently.
- You love being empowered to use your best judgment and make decisions without constantly needing to seek permission.
The ideal candidate possesses the following strengths and skills
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in digital and paid acquisition marketing
- Strong skills in numbers, analytics, and data and the ability to translate those metrics into tangible actions we can take to improve our results
- Proficient in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Positive, flexible, solution-oriented, and excited to work with a diverse team of digital marketing pros working toward common goals
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
WHAT WE DO
We empower school leaders to focus on delivering education and build future generations with passion without the complications of technology and marketing.
We are a dedicated team that is committed to a culture of excellence. We always have fun with a positive perspective to any situation and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
Job Types: Contract, Freelance
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)