Hubble Studio is a top tier studio/event venue located near the Arts District of Downtown Los Angeles. The 8,900 square foot customizable space can be configured in any way to meet your creative needs.
Being a multifunctional studio, we provide high-end studio services, event coordination and everything in between-- Consider it your blank canvas.
This is a full-time internship (25 hours minimum) with excellent growth potential that comes with plenty of room for learning and mentorship. The Social Media and Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to interface and work closely with every team member on the Creative Team.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Answer comments on all social media platforms and proactively engage with brands and influencers on a daily basis.
- Track all care package send outs and report on postings/engagement (influencer/media/celeb).
- Assist the marketing team with marketing initiatives, event planning, social media and other administrative duties assigned.
- Update existing marketing materials and archive a historical library of collateral
- Maintain and update marketing documents and a collection of printed press materials
- Assist in executing and planning special events
- Work closely with the Marketing and Social Media team to brainstorm and execute creative content and growth strategies
- Assist the marketing team with marketing initiatives, research, event planning, social media and other administrative duties assigned.
- Interest in growing in the Marketing Field
- Must be available a minimum 25 hours per week
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Customer Service experience a bonus
- Abstract thinking, creative energy, confidence, self-motivation
- Strong organizational and team work skills, ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative setting under tight deadlines with strong project and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Keynote, and Google Docs
- Passion for art, fashion, entertainment, and photography is a plus
- Personal vehicle is preferred
- Seniority Level
- Media Production
- Motion Pictures and Film
- Apparel & Fashion
- Arts and Entertainment
- Employment Type
Job Type: Internship
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma