At HUB6, we integrate the most powerful home automation technologies to help people protect what matters most to them. HUB6 is creating next-generation IoT and Smart Home products - Safe by HUB6. We are looking for a self-starter, creative and out-of-the-box thinker Content Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. This role offers a unique learning opportunity for you to work with a startup business that are experiencing hyper growth in an ever-expanding market. We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our team. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and managing our company's advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
YOU are the key to our success. Come join our dynamic team of ambitious individuals and be a part of our rapidly growing business.
Who Are You:
- It is your attitude toward others and the universe that determines the resulting attitude toward you. Have a positive, joyful attitude and you'll have positive, joyful results.
- Ability to do what needs to be done, without influence from other people or situations. People with self-motivation can find a reason and strength to complete a task, even when challenging, without giving up or needing another to encourage them.
Strong People skills
- Skilled at building relationships with stakeholders to retain existing and acquire new business.
- Identify a need---any need---and fill it no matter the task.
Learner/ Problem Solver
- Understanding of industry reporting tools across traditional and digital platforms * Ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative data to define audience segments, and explain and predict customer behaviours.
- High level of experience in the use of audience data and ad tech (e.g. DMPs, Google, DCO, ad servers, brand safety) to create and deliver audience-based marketing strategies. * Understanding of insights-based communication planning framework.
If you are all the above, then let's talk!
What's in it for you:
You Must Have:
Job Type: Full-time