HUB6, the creator of the award-winning real-time security monitoring system Safe by HUB6 is looking for engineers to join the team. HUB6 is the first in the world to introduce a cloud enabled smart home device that readily integrates with existing home and commercial security systems. Our Scarborough headquarter is growing quickly as we continue to expand our feature offerings.
As a hardware engineer you'll have the choice of working on the create simulations, develop detailed physics based hardware models, perform pre/post analyses, integrate software, solve run time optimization. Projects varies, main project categories include: innovative features that better protect our customers, , integrating other smart home services, assisting other engineers and designer to create the next generation smart home hub.
- Design, code and debug firmware and BIOS
- Develop firmware for hardware verification, production testing, and troubleshooting assistance
- Pre & post system performance measurement in cross platform methodology
- Maintain and improve implemented test tools
- Research on testing methodology for better functionality coverage and efficiency
- Debug defective hardware by different testing configurations in verification tools
- In Computer Engineering/Science, Electrical or Systems Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience in embedded programming languages.
- Knowledge of common hardware interfaces.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, drawings, wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of standard embedded debugging tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, with engineers and production personnel that is focused on priorities and end results.
Job Type: Full-time