Who we are:
HUB6 is creating next-generation IoT and Smart Home products. The ongoing evolution of our core product lines, in conjunction with our multiple next phase development requires that we expand our existing Embedded Application Testing team to aid in the critical qualification phase of our development cycle offerings span hardware, software and embedded applications.
Who you are:
The role of the QA/tester is key in maintaining our reputation and help our fast growth by ensuring our deliveries are subjected to consistent and rigorous qualification procedures. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills, the ability to rapidly familiarize themselves with the operation of the products under testing, as well as a love of creating complex testing solutions from the ground up.
What you'll be working on:
Duties regarding QA:
- Developing detailed test plan procedure and documenting it based on project requirements
- Developing automated test platforms from the ground up
- Executing test plans
- Logging and describing issues discovered during testing
- Designing, plan, execute and log test to verify and QA hardware platforms.
- Interacting with developers to resolve issues discovered during testing
- Interacting with dedicated test houses outside Hub6 to resolve issues encountered when working with third-party test platforms
- Interacting with clients to resolve issues encountered when qualifying third-party products
Duties related to hardware and electronics:
- Root cause analysis of hardware failures on our current generation products
- Troubleshoot defects at the manufacturing level to drive a reduction in reject rates
- Fabricate and bring up of engineering proof-of-concepts for our next generation technology
- Provide hardware tracking, troubleshooting and debugging support internal to the company
- Provide detailed analysis of current designs, leading to improvements and cost reduction opportunities of future implementations
What we are offering:
- Truly meaningful work that effects our community, easy to share the product and your stories with friends and family
- Ability to work on IoT products using new emerging technologies
- Small collaborative teams where you can make significant impact
- Flexible schedules
- Learning opportunities and can grow your expertise and career fast.
- A highly harmonious, multi-disciplinary, fast growing environment, which we believe is highly rewarding.
Job Type: Full-time
- Embedded Sysytem Testing: 1 year (Preferred)