Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development _._ Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
This position can be performed from multiple locations in BC or Alberta.
Provide technical expertise and Marketing support to commercial lines producers in all regions for new and renewal business including. Maintain contact with our London markets as well as our insurance companies and understand the appetites and target classes for our key contracts and carriers. Work closely with HUB offices/producers to develop and present marketing information necessary to provide the most comprehensive and competitive terms for new and renewal business.
What you bring to this role:
- Placement of New Business Opportunities, D&O or Transportation experience and asset
- Remarketing and retention of our Top Accounts in a specialized sector
- Develop Expertise in the area of D&O or Transportation segement
- Participate in delivery of technical training and acts as a mentor to junior staff
- Develop and maintain excellent producer relationships through discussions, correspondence and office visits.
- Offer support to producers in terms of market availability, coverage's available, and interpretations of wordings.
- Work with Producers to develop niche markets and programs and implement same as required.
- Fully understand our existing programs and products.
- Actively participate in commercial lines meetings as required.
- Attend & participate in company meetings as required.
- Ability to adapt to change and take decisive action when necessary
- Strategic thinking skills: ability to see the big picture while maintaining focus on daily details
- Excellent consultant, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, superior customer service skills, excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
Your future with HUB:
- University degree / college diploma considered an asset
- CIP or actively pursuing professional insurance designation
- Minimum 3 - 7 years of related Insurance experience
- Solid understanding and expertise in commercial property and casualty specifically in D&O or Transportation
- Proficient computer skills
- Level 1 License (or working towards)
We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
No Travel Required
Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)