Role Description & Responsibilities:
- Own email marketing execution from end to end. Manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including - collaboration with product marketing teams to develop optimized content and messaging, email template creation & editing (HTML), brand style execution, list segmentation, asset tagging, asset loading, scheduling, deployment, measuring, testing, optimization and reporting.
- Build customer journeys and interactions across the customer lifecycle that drive engagement and sales conversions. Implement lead scoring and customer nurturing campaigns within the marketing automation tool.
- Work with the go-to market team and field marketing to identify campaign KPIs and benchmarks. Measure, monitor and track campaign performance against benchmarks and drive corrective actions that deliver continuous improvements.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that drives conversion improvements. Manage a meticulously planned and documented testing plan/schedule to continually improve performance.
- Ensure cross-browser/email client compatibility through testing. Lead and manage ongoing email whitelisting efforts to improve our sender score(s) and deliverability rates against industry benchmarks.
- Communicate campaign results, both written and verbal, to marketing teams and stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Create email reporting dashboards analyzing campaign performance in order to provide performance transparency to stakeholders and drive actionable recommendations.
- Oversee platform maintenance - troubleshoot performance issues within the automation tool and work with Sales Enablement Team, ClickDimensions and 3rd party vendors to correct.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs, platform or processes from in-depth knowledge of campaign management and email execution tools.
- Serve as subject matter expert on marketing cloud capabilities, automation processes, deliverability and email marketing best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with concentration in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Marketing technology or related discipline
- 3-5 years of direct experience testing and deploying high-volume marketing email campaigns in an enterprise email marketing platform / ESP.
- 2+ years of work experience with marketing automation platforms such as ClickDimensions, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, or Eloqua
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and desire to provide outstanding service.
- Passion for accuracy and detail, including written and oral communications.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Flexible, able to adjust to changing priorities and operate effectively in a fluid and fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented and comfortable managing projects and initiatives to tight deadlines
- Solid knowledge of email best practices, deliverability best practices and CAN-SPAM/CASL
- Solid knowledge of email creative design, HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design best practices
- Solid knowledge of cross-browser and email environments (Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome, etc.) and familiarity with optimization tools such as Litmus or Browserstack
- Experience with A/B testing– including subject lines, CTAs, messaging
- Experience with managing data in a CRM system integrated with a marketing automation platform such as SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 – including list segmentation and list loading
- Experience with web analytics platforms such Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is beneficial but not required
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel (able to build Pivot tables, simple dashboards, models a plus)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.