WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive wages
- Medical and dental benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive tuition financing
As a Junior Marketer, you will work with Account Executives on all aspects of servicing commercial accounts. We are seeking an individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our Vancouver location in a Regular Full Time position.
- Manage the Marketing of accounts to include new, renewal, and midterm changes
- Collect data from the client, create an expert submission and a rate sheet to be presented, negotiate suitable rates and coverages with company underwriters, present with best programs and bind coverage
- Participate in formal account reviews; working diligently to provide value-added services for clients
- Prepare submissions, proposals, cover notes, certificates, and invoices as per agency standards
- Manage Account Reconciliation liaising with Accounting team
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong technical insurance knowledge of the available coverages
- Exceptional problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience working in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- 7-10 years of experience as an Insurance Advisor or similar role preferred
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office knowledge, with focus on Excel and Word
- Account management experience is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- Level 2 General Insurance License (Preferred)