WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Complimentary transit shuttle
- No cost fitness facility on-site
As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for all social media material across all platforms, communication material and marketing campaign planning and execution. We are seeking an individual with exceptional communication skills join our Burnaby Still Creek head office location in a regular full time position.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head office location is centrally located near Brentwood Town Centre and Gilmore station in the Willingdon Business Park. This location is skytrain accessible with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
- Enhance and maintain HUB brand standard while producing a wide range of advertising material
- Strategize, plan, create and execute social media content across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) including monitoring of ROI across the platforms
- Assist in development of annual Strategic Marketing Plan
- Research, planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with web designers for creation of new website
- Coordination of special events and tradeshows including design, sourcing, organization and distribution of material
- Maintain up to date client information through internal CRM system as well as training colleagues on use of system
- Design, create, and monitor email marketing campaigns through Marketing Automation Software
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- Very strong written English communication skills
- Solid understanding of the sales process and strong business acumen
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all corporate and client information
- Post-secondary education in Marketing & Communication an asset
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and web design is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)