In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
About the Position
Our Employee Benefits Communication and Design team is looking for an experienced Graphic Design Professional to layout new creative, as well as make changes and edits to existing materials. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, creative, flexible, detail-oriented and professional. The ability to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is critical. A sense of humor and the ability to enjoy challenges is a must.
Candidates invited to interview should be prepared with samples of their work.
- Work with the employee benefits communication and design team on heavy production work to:
- Set and follow timelines
- Populate Adobe InDesign templates via mail merge
- Proof files
- Design special projects as needed
- Ability to work with pre-designed and developed templates
- Ability to comprehend and uphold visual brand and style guidelines
- Produce and deliver work in a timely fashion; meet deadlines as set by the project manager
- Adept at communicating with team members regarding project details, specifications and status
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency
- Work with various graphic formats for print and web, knowledge of optimal format to use based on the particular application
- Adapt well to a highly process-driven role, but also has great deal of creative sensitivity
- Support U.S. C&D team as needed
- Dedicate extra hours that are required to complete tasks when projects are prevalent and the demands are high
- Wordpress skills are a plus
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor (of Art/Science) Degree in Graphic Design preferred
- At least 2 years of graphics/production experience in a professional environment, adhering to brand style guides.
- Fast and accurate hands-on skills in Adobe Creative Suite 5, along with basic proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated computer proficiency (Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite)
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)