The Community Events Manager is responsible for growing brand awareness, customer loyalty & community footprint in markets where gorjana retail stores are located as well as within markets that gorjana is looking for brand expansion.
- Cultivate relationships with local groups such as charitable organizations, schools, community members, influencers, press, networking groups, wedding planners, and industry leaders.
- Attend community events for networking and engagement opportunities.
- Facilitate local community gifting.
- Manage and maintain accurate event calendar.
- Communicate event details with cross-department leaders.
- Determine optimal days / times for event successes per store / region.
Planning + Reporting
- Manage budget, charitable donations and ensure ROI and revenue goals for are achieved.
- Measure and report results of all in-store and outside events to determine revenue and brand building success.
- Participate in weekly store calls to report on revenue goals and speak to upcoming events.
- Communicate with Vice President of Sales to review current market revenue and event trends to build a strategy to drive business.
- Work closely with Retail Leader to ensure smooth operation between event and retail teams.
- Leverage retail team members in the outreach process
- Builds excitement and support for upcoming events by educating the team on the organization or cause and the opportunity we have to make an impact.
- Develop markets such that supporting territory reps may be brought to manage and contribute to revenue goals.