We are recruiting for a Staff Accountant to oversee and/or perform multiple accounting processes, including but not limited to cash management, general ledger and financial statement preparation, routine treasury management and process, and management of accounts payable and receivables. The Staff Accountant must have the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Perform accurate accounting and financial processes and maintain organized work papers and files.
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Monitor and communicate client cash flow and registers internally and externally to clients.
- Prepare client monthly bank reconciliations.
- Experience preparing vendor 1099's (preferred).
- Analyze accounting and financial data to meet management requests.
- Develop, document, and maintain internal processes and procedures, including internal control activities.
- Perform month end closing and assist with annual financial compilation.
- Work effectively with all departments and companies to create an atmosphere of cooperation and ensure integration of all policies of the department and company.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Associate degree in Accounting.
- Basic knowledge of GAAP.
- 3+ years of experience working in accounting.
- Strong skills in MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 11 paid holidays
- 401K with employer match
- 15 days of PTO per year
- Employee Assistance Program for Employee and Dependents
The annual salary range for this position is $50,000-$55,000.