About Dealer Spike:
Dealer Spike is a digital advertising company focused on helping dealerships in the powersports, RV, marine, and heavy equipment industries accelerate results. We provide beautiful, powerful, distinctive web solutions and tools to our dealers. Our expertise comes from real-world dealership experience and a passion for listening and responding to our dealers' needs. We are proud to be one of the top 40 fastest growing companies in Oregon for the last 6 years.
What We Need:
The Accounting group is looking to build a team in Wilsonville to help support the growth and fast-paced environment of Dealer Spike. We are looking for a go-getter willing to take on any challenge thrown at them. This role will be on the front lines of a major investment of new accounting systems and processes to build the ability for the back office to scale with the business.
- Support month-end close process by booking JE’s to the general ledger
- Prepare Monthly reconciliations of cash & balance sheet accounts
- Provide flux analysis on balance sheet accounts
- Assist in the external audit
- Upload payroll JE’s for each pay run
- Manage Fixed Assets for global operation
- Support the Assistant Controller in ad-hoc projects
- some tasks may change over time
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting (required)
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, sumifs, nested formulas, pivots, etc.)
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and US GAAP
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Ability to operate independently to accomplish objective and meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees
- Organized approach with a strong attention to detail, self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Dealer Spike is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.