Davido Consulting Group is a fast-growing energetic 60+ person civil and structural engineering consulting firm established in 1999 now with four offices in the Puget Sound region. We are seeking a full-time administrative and accounting assistant to join our team in the Northgate location.
You will be the face and voice to visitors and callers. You will pitch in to keep our company running smoothly, handle the entire Accounts Receivable process, and be proactive, independent, dependable, efficient, and able to multi-task in our fast-paced office.
- Answers incoming phone calls and greet clients with warmth and friendliness.
- Screens incoming calls and routes appropriately, using good judgment.
- Processes client invoices and accounts receivable- following up on past-due accounts.
- Process Accounts Payable invoices.
- Prepare bank deposits and cash reconciliations.
- Assists Marketing Manager with various design and proposal tasks.
- Prepares periodic company newsletter.
- Plans special events as requested.
- Creates and processes documents as requested by principals and staff.
- Opens and distributes all incoming mail following established policies and procedures.
- Files all electronic or paper files and billing related items in a timely fashion.
- Maintains the office common areas, entryways, conference rooms, and kitchen areas and ensures they are kept neat, clean, and organized.
- Packages and posts all outgoing mail. Assists with special and/or high-volume mailings and printings.
- Inventories and ensures a constant stock of office and kitchen supplies. Keeps supply area stocked, organized and neat.
- Checks that all shared office equipment is operational; initiates service calls, work orders and vendor contact as needed. Keeps copiers stocked with papers and inks and ensures their working order. Initiates troubleshooting for copier jams and other office equipment failures.
- Proactively seeks to assist others with tasks as needs arise and time allows.
- Runs errands as needed.
Education and Experience
- AA, BA, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in an office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- AP/AR/Accounting experience
- Experience with InDesign
- Effective communication skills, professionalism, and good judgment
- Experience with Deltek Professional Services or Vision and/or other accounting software is desirable
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering industry is desirable
- 401K matched up to 4% (DCG offers an employee stock ownership plan)
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance and generous Health Savings Account
- Long and Short Term Disability insurance
- Wellness Program
- Charitable Giving Program
- On-going career growth opportunities
- Fun and supportive work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Company paid lunch outings every Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Administrative/Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- 9706 4th Ave NE, Seattle, WA (Preferred)