We have an opportunity for a highly motivated team player with strong analytical skills to work as a Staff Accountant on our Financial Accounting Team. This position will be located at our corporate office close to the intersection of I-10 Katy Freeway and 610 west.
- Contributes to team effort of producing accurate and timely financial statements.
- Prepares journal entries, general ledger reconciliations and completes the monthly close cycle.
- Assists with financial audit compliance.
- Responds to questions/inquiries from operations on a timely basis, providing a high level of support.
- Assist with special projects.
- 4 year college degree in Accounting – CPA or CPA Candidate preferred
- Excel and Word proficient; JDEdwards experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills are required
Come and join our winning team recognized by Fortune Magazine as “One of the Top 100 Companies to Work For” 13 times! David Weekley Homes builds in 20 markets across the U.S. and is the largest privately-held builder in America. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k and discretionary 8% match; Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation, Holidays & PTO
- New Home Discount for Team Member & Family
- College Scholarship Program
- Community Outreach
- And More!
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the event there is a match. Thank you.