Love your job!
Are you a passionate and inspiring Sales Associate who is looking for career growth?
DAVIDsTEA is a Canadian based company that has achieved great success in a short timeframe of seven years. We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design, and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
Why do people love working for us ? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about delicious tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Sales Associate for our store!
In fact, our Sales Associates are called Tea Guides !
We have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around .Our customers are always smiling. And, as a Tea Guide, you will be their morning hero, handing them their first cup of the day. You're teaching them all sorts of cool tea facts and helping them pick their favourite blend, making jokes and having fun. Is this not the best job ever?
You'll actually enjoy hanging out with your coworkers. And you'll fall deeply, madly, eternally in love with tea. Don't say we didn't warn you.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
Some ideal qualities you possess :
- Provide the outstanding DAVIDsTEA experience and deliver exceptional customer service
- Educate customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products and accessories
- Contribute to a positive and fun team
- Actively work to increase customer traffic and reach sales goals through sampling and community initiatives
- Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns
- 1-3 years of retail sales and/or customer service experience
- A friendly and upbeat personality
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience
- Willingness to learn everything about tea
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile -- one cup at a time.