Social Media Coordinator
Love your job!
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity?
DAVIDsTEA is a Canadian based company with its headquarters located in Montreal. In ten years, we've opened over 200 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. The sky is the limit! We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, and modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products. Our company is making tea fashionable and fun, and we pride ourselves on offering the best possible service to our customers and a positive work environment for our employees.
About the role
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Content & Social Media Manager in the planning and execution of DAVIDsTEA's social media strategy across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and the company's blog.
monitoring and responding to online conversations, coordinating with field and brand marketing team members on geo-targeted social media posts and campaigns, generating original content for publication on social media channels, and measuring and reporting on the impact of social media outreach on DAVIDsTEA business objectives.
Sounds like you? Keep reading...
- Coordinate and build briefs for all original content (images, video and copy) for DAVIDsTEA's social media channels;
- Lead the scheduling and publish daily posts across all channels;
- Monitor ongoing conversations and respond to consumer inquiries about the DAVIDsTEA brand and products in a timely manner;
- Grow the presence of DAVIDsTEA across social media platforms by expanding social post reach, attracting new followers and consistently engaging with current followers;
- Collaborate and fill in DAVIDsTEA blog calendar and upload articles and recipes to WordPress.com;
- Contribute to curating and creating social media photography;
- Support the Field Marketing & PR team by nurturing relationships with key bloggers and experts in the social space through contests, unique content opportunities and other social tie-ins;
- Approve and tag products on UGC images in order to include them on the DAVIDsTEA website;
- Collaborate with internal marketing team to ensure full campaign alignment across different platforms for seasonal launches, special promotions and events;
- Monitor and optimize performance of social media platforms over time via consumer insights: analyze, review and report on the reach and effectiveness of social content, ongoing engagement and growth of audiences, referrals to DAVIDsTEA.com and related social KPIs;
- Serve as subject matter expert on social media, staying on top of industry trends and advising on best practices for each platform, in accordance with realizing business objectives;
- Produce on the fly content and cover live events if needed.
So are YOU our next Social Media Coordinator?
- 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing;
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or communications or an equivalent combination of related education;
- Bilingualism - French/English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Resourceful team player, positive attitude, detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on several projects at once and prioritizing to meet deadlines;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Wordpress;
- Photography experience is an asset.
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile-- one cup at a time.