David Roberts Food Corporation is a leading Canadian, award-winning supplier, importer, and processor of food products to the Food Service, Retail, and Industrial-markets since 1987. We are the official peanut of the Toronto Blue Jays, Canada's only major league baseball team. The peanuts undergo our exclusive process for salted in shell peanuts which was featured on an episode of the Food Factory on the Food Network.
To work alongside the customer service team and handle client concerns.
- Deal directly with customers by telephone, electronically and face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customer concerns
- Verify order entries
- Process orders, forms and requests with accurate pricing and account information
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Coordinate orders with production, purchasing and shipping departments.
- Act as UPS contact at David Roberts
- Minimum 2 years' experience within an office environment
- University degree or college diploma in Business Administration or equivalent would be an asset
- Strong organization, time management and prioritizing skills
- Passionate and highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite programs
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
We offer an attractive compensation package including benefits, paid sick days and a great working environment. If you are a responsible, self-motivated team player please send in your resume immediately for this great opportunity - we are hiring now!
We would like to thank all that apply. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)