INGENIOUS, INNOVATIVE, INSPIRING that's us...ARE YOU?
Join one of the most prestigious Event Production companies in the world and make magical moments become magnificent memories. Design rendered through authenticity, scale and detail; the core elements that form the foundation of what we do everyday.
David Monn, LLC is seeking to hire a Senior Project Manager/Producer with outstanding customer service skills; a key component to our success. Applicants need to be experienced in a range of duties as summarized below.
- Familiarity with all stages of planning, design and production.
- Ability to successfully managing all elements within time limits and on budget.
- Experience in vendor research and contract negotiation.
- Management and oversight skills: manage facilities, event details including decor, catering, entertainment, guest lists, transportation, venue preparation and special guest requirements.
- Commitment to compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations at all times.
- Team management skills to clearly articulate and oversee staff requirements and activities.
- Positive attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Proactive approach to handle challenges that t arise and an ability to quickly troubleshoot problems on the event day.
- Desire for continued improvement, exemplified by conducting pre- and post-event evaluations and reporting on outcomes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven successful work experience as an event planner for over 5 years
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events (e.g. product launches, weddings, board meetings, conferences, parties, corporate events).
- Outstanding time management and communication skills.
- Exceptional multitasking skills to manage multiple projects independently and consistently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with all relevant technology.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Time Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Team Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Contract Negotiation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Gym memberships or discounts