David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Technical Territory Manager, based in Calgary.
Our client, established in 2002, is a global leader in conveyor chains and belts. We are looking to hire a Technical Territory Manager who will elevate the organization by building trust, respect, and establishing best practices while working with conveyor belt end users in the Food and Industrial Manufacturing industries. You will sell custom chains and conveyor belts to customers in the territory of BC and Alberta. You drive profitable growth in the territory through replacement chains and belts as well as retrofits, and new application products.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Conduct appropriate internal/external research, recommend sales approach and respond to request in a timely manner
- Build a strong relationship with your customers in a fast-paced, constant moving environment
- Develop and manage a business plan to achieve and exceed objectives
- Prepare sales proposals and conduct sales presentations for prospective customers
- Developing the market by actively prospecting for new sale opportunities
- Develop and understanding of the customers business needs and future requirements
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy, customer visits, through effective time management
- Maintain records of customer communications and contact information in Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)
- Communicate on a daily basis with the sales coordinator, work as a team in order to respond to customer inquiries and expectations
- 3+ years of sales or experience within industrial sales (B2B, preferably in the food industry)
- Must have a driver's license and own vehicle (car allowance and mileage provided)
- Technical and Mechanical Knowledge (knowledge of our field is a MUST)
- Customer service oriented
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Excellent communication ability
- Strong organizational skills
- "SPIN" selling Experience
- Problem Solving Ability
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer a competitive salary of $55,000-60,000 base with OTE of $75,000-90,000 in first year and $100K+ after that. Some travel may be necessary outside of territory for sales meetings which will be covered.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Rob Thomas, Consultant, Aplin Sales & Marketing. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-CAL
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.