David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client in the Not for Profit Sector to recruit a Fundraising and Database Administrator based in Toronto.
Our client has an immediate opening for a driven Fundraising and Database Administrator to join their fast paced and not for profit organization. This is a temp to hire opportunity which could go Permanent Full-time for the right candidate. You must have at least 2 years'' experience at this level in your previous roles.
The Fundraising and Database Administrator is accountable for the maintenance of the eTapestry database and administrative systems to support the efficiency of the fundraising department. This role is administratively focused and requires an aptitude for using databases, excel and numeracy skills. The Fundraising and Database Administrator will be working in a small team environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Timely and accurate entry of data in eTapestry
- General data maintenance in eTapestry
- Timely and accurate tribute gift processing and mailing
- Process and send Donor Club annual membership renewal letters
- Verify monthly donations
- Contact donors whose credit cards have expired / been declined
- Manage Donor Club lists and maintain donor profiles
- Prepare and use batch deposit sheets to process and reconcile donations in accordance with Accounting Department requirements
- Export data from CanadaHelps and the Red Door website into eTapestry
- Process and issue tax receipts, thank you letters and welcome packages
- Flag future activities in eTapestry to ensure timely donation reports, reminders, etc.
- Administrative support for direct mail: envelope stuffing, printing letters and envelopes, buying stamps
- Prepare lists for direct mail using eTapestry database
- Distribute call lists for the monthly donor thank you calls and record post-call data in eTapestry
- Prepare invite lists and merge mailing for the Annual Donor Appreciation Reception, record RSVPs in eTapestry
- Prepare mailing lists for the newsletters and Annual Report, and the donor recognition lists for the Annual Report
- Generate data for quarterly and annual fundraising reports
- Administrative support for participant registration and payment in the annual Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, B&O 5k run and other events
- Prepare and maintain data templates during annual Public Outreach door-to-door campaign; import and maintain donor records in eTapestry
- Ensure clean data in eTapestry in preparation for fundraising reports
- Create third party event records in eTapestry once online registration forms are received
- Responsible for processing, thanking, receipting and accounting of all capital campaign donations
- Submit EFT payments from RBC Express each month for both annual and capital campaigns.
- Strong administrative skills (Intermediate MS Office Suite) (must have)
- Database experience a MUST we will train on our specific fundraising database (must have)
- Good financial management skills (must have)
- Great interpersonal skills (must have)
- Someone with an interest in fundraising (nice to have)
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Tiziana Mastronardi, Consultant, Aplin Office Professionals. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-GTA
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.