The David Aplin Group has partnered with a dynamic and evolving local business to assist them in recruiting for a Financial Analyst role in the FPA department.
In this new position, the FP&A Analyst will play a key role in the creation and maintenance of financial models and reports, perform credit analysis, assist in the annual budgeting process, and prepare financial presentations and other special projects as needed.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Assist with the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools
- Develop and maintain monthly/quarterly key financial reports and support ad-hoc historical financial data requests.
- Assist in the development of financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and Ad Hoc reports
- Evaluate customer credit data, financial statements and financial ratios to determine credit risk
- May participate in preparation of presentations for the Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; or comparable experience
- 3+ years' experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel; proficiency in logical & statistical functions, data tables, pivot tables & analytical data options
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Angela Degelman, Consultant, Aplin Accounting & Finance. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.