David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Customer Service and Sales Support, based in Toronto, ON.
Our client is a leading provider of stage, studio and event lighting products for the live entertainment, worship, theatre and architectural markets. They are looking to add a customer service and sales support representative to their growing team. This is a permanent long-term opportunity
To provide maximum value to the company by:
- Collate orders for the USA and Canadian sale reps
- Process purchase orders
- Line Haul Support
- Coordinate and manage all demo inventory
- Manage the CRM software updates
The Ideal Candidate:
- Examine the quote for the accuracy of quantity and parts numbers.
- Ensure that all shipping costs, electrical approval or training are included on each order.
- Check inventory for product availability and pricing.
- Update all client information into the accounting system including contact person, address, phone number, cell number and fax number.
- Organize and process purchase orders for sales staff for drop shipments or custom orders and stock orders
- Track incoming shipment against the purchase orders for accurate delivery dates.
- Update the ERP system with the ETA times and update according to vendor changes.
- Follow up with vendors on all back-order items.
- Order all literature from vendors for the tradeshow staff based upon show requirements.
- Coordinate with the shipping department to receive and distribute the inventory between stock and RMA.
- Qualify the needs and urgencies of the demo requirement(s) and use designated inventory to organize the demo for shipping
- Assist in reconciling all sales representatives' warehouses at year-end inventory
- Minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training in sales/customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- MS Word and Excel and MS Outlook (or similar)
- Professional work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and have a strong understanding of database concepts
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Krishna Dunkley, Recruiter, Aplin Office Professionals. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-DNP
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.