IMMEDIATE TEMPORARY TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a HR Administrator to support the GM and HR Manager on a variety of HR / Administrative initiatives.
Our client, a leading professional services organization has created a new role within their HR team. This role will start immediately as a temporary position and become a temporary to hire position for the successful candidate.
This role combines strong administrative skills with exceptional multi-tasking ability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Provide daily support to the HR team, including drafting letters, reports and word processing
- Supporting HR processes and projects
- Develop and update spreadsheets as well as the corporate database
- Event management
- Coordinate meetings, maintain confidential information
- Creating communication materials and maintain complete and accurate records
- Coordinate orientation for new hires and assist in on boarding processes
- Filing, various administrative tasks as required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Three plus years of experience in Administration, HR Administration is an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Working knowledge of MS Windows 7 and Office 2010 is required as well as proficiency in Excel
Salary will depend on experience, approximately $40 - $45k; must be available for an immediate start date.
If you are interested in this position and meet above criteria, please send applications for the attention of Tammy Boyko or Carlan Wilbon, Aplin Office Professionals, to email@example.com. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-WPG
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.