At Datto, our mission is to be a hero to the companies we serve, 24/7/365. Datto solutions safeguard businesses from IT disasters, human error, and malicious activity. With Datto defending business data, we promise our partners business continuity with uninterrupted access to data on-site, in transit, and in the cloud. Whether it's helping them over the phone or sending our Disaster Response Team to the rescue, we are committed to keeping data safe, recoverable, and accessible. It's this commitment that has made us the world's leading provider of MSP delivered IT solutions. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, CT, with offices worldwide.
We are seeking dynamic, self-motivated individuals to join our sales team. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player, with professional and confident phone skills. The vital role of the Sales Development Representative will be generating qualified leads, increasing pipeline and driving results. Open shifts vary from 8am-5pm to 11am-8pm.
Does this describe you:
A look inside the job:
- A fast learner
- A team player
- Responsible for growing their team's number of new business closed by proactively generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment
- Minimum of 80 outbound prospecting calls a day
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information updated
- Utilize the CRM to ensure activities are appropriately documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP's and/or Resellers
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer knowledge required
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Datto, we believe YOU are our greatest strength! We know that exceptional results rarely come from ordinary effort and our work hard, play hard attitude creates an atmosphere where you can do your life's work. Be inquisitive! Be irreverent! Be bold! Datto believes in building a foundation that helps each other succeed. We are a team that respects and trusts each other, and we do the right thing by putting our customers first. We also believe in work-life balance. Go on vacation using your unlimited time off. Sign up for a class on us with our education reimbursement program. Try that new gym everyone's been talking about. We'll help with our fitness reimbursement program. To see our full listing of open positions check out datto.com/careers today!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with ourRecruiting Privacy Practices ( https://www.datto.com/recruiting-privacy-practices ).