We are looking for a Sales Engineerwho will Datatel's services to new and existing customers. You may have been a sales solution engineer, or you may have a hybrid skill of being VERY tech savvy and loving sales. We're growing rapidly and looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running. If you are interested in being challenged, working in a family-like environment, and having a direct impact on the success of the business, this may just be the opportunity for you.Letsconnect!
About Datatel: 20 Years ago we launched Datatel with the vision to deliver innovative software and automated voicecommunication solutions to help our clients become more agile, profitable and successful. Our success comes from investing in our people, our clients and technology. With a focus on innovation, we have arrived toa software service delivery model that guarantees our customers satisfaction.
Datatel delivers cutting-edge SaaS technology that is employed businesses, healthcare providers, government and service providers by to automate the processing of payments by Phone (via IVR) and expanding into other payment channels. http://www.datatel-systems.com
Your Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Application of Product Knowledge:
Measures of success: Providing high-quality responses and being prepared for prospects and customer-facing calls/presentations to put Datatel in the best position to win deals.
- Articulates responses to prospects/customer questions and functional requirements to ensure appropriate coverage and to build confidence in our services
- Stays abreast of new features, capabilities and configuration approaches from product, apps and professional services
- Prepares demonstrations within Datatel products based on information provided and/or research to meet and exceed a customer's requirements
- Articulate how Datatel's service work with clientsbusiness systems and partner integrations.
Measures of success: Collaborating with cross-functional teams to leverage all possible information to provide the sales/marketing team with clear and concise value and benefits to support the sales cycle.
- Identifying client needs during discovery sessions with new and existing clients.
- Work with potential customers to identify the right fit Datatel product for their needs.
- Determining key benefits for customers
- Support the sales process by conducting technical discovery calls, RFPs, post demo activities and documentation.
- Confidently present Datatel products and services over the phone or WebExto prospects, customers and partners
Product Pre-Delivery Configurations:
Measures of success: Applying product and domain knowledge to prepare implementation configuration documents (from templates)
- 2-3 years experiencein a related role or field (Sales/Solution Engineering)
- Experience in B2B SaaS company a must, extra points for work with an enterprise software
- Extra points if you have experience with credit card payment processing
- Experience working with cross-functional teams; specifically, with technical teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services)
- Interest and/or experience in the world of Telephony, Payments and Corporate Security is an asset
- Masters English oral and written communication
- You're a go-getter with an excellent ability to manage ongoing projects simultaneously
- You have exceptional communication skills and get pumped speaking to potential customers and putting on presentations
- You're someone who loves to take on challenges; you work hard to understand the in's and out'sof new products and services
- You're accountable for your work! You take the time to invest in research, learning, and practice to make yourself an expert in your field!
- Full benefits package including Medical and Dental, available after 3 months.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks and coffee/espresso
- Other perks
- Eglinton and the DVP (We are soon moving to our new offices at Don Mills and Lawrence (next to Shops at Don Mills)
Salary: Starting at $42,0000 + Commission and Performance bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 /year
- Sales Engineer: 2 years (Required)
- Payment Space: 2 years (Preferred)
- SaaS B2B: 2 years (Preferred)